Guess what?!? It’s Tuesday!!! Almost Wednesday so the week is almost half-way over! 🙂 Can you tell I’m a glass half-full kind of girl! 🙂 I love waterfall cards! Here is one that I helped my friend Brenda make! You can easily use the modern Punch and Word Window Punch to add a little hello, happy birthday, or whatever you like!
Let me know what you think!
- Neutrals Candy Dots, $5.95
- Candy Dots Brad Bases, $2.95
- Fast Fuse, $9.95
- By The Seashore Stamp Set (Wood, Clear)$22.95/$16.95
- Brights Designer Series Background Paper, $21.95
- Island Indigo Cardstock, $6.95
- Belly Band (1″ x 4 1/8″), Waterfall (1 1/8″ x 6 1/2″ scored at 3/4″, 1 1/2″, 2 1/4″, and 3″)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock, $8.50
- Island Indigo Ink, $5.95
- Real Red Ink, $5.95
- Crushed Curry Ink, $5.95
- Marina Mist Ink, $5.95
- Paper Snips, $9.95
- Stampin’ Trimmer, $29.95
- 1″ Square Punch, $15.95
- Multipurpose Glue, $3.95
- SNAIL, $6.95
Jean B Thatcher
Oh how pretty! I really like this stamp set used in the waterfall card! I made one of these only one time, but oh my goodness the recipient of the card was so impressed! It is truly a wow factor card! – Kristal
I agree!!! It’s always received well!