Boy do I love Project Life!!! I took these pictures last weekend, and if I didn’t have Project Life by Stampin’ Up!, they would still be just digital pictures in a sea of digital pictures! Probably never to be seen again! I probably should tell you these took me hours, and hours, and I slaved away the ENTIRE day….but….i really just spent 30 mins! Whoa! 30 mins! and I was watching TV too! I didn’t feel this layout needed a lot of embellishment. Some of you know that I have a day job, and my boss is AWESOME! So Awesome, in fact, many of his former students or employees (for lack of a better word), flew back to Massachusetts from all over the world just to tell him how awesome he is as a mentor and a friend! Great time meeting some people who I had only ever heard their names before! 🙂 I hope you like my layout!
Here is the Supply list too! Did I say this was easy?!? 🙂
List of goodies!
- Everyday Adventures Project Life Card Pack, $15.95
- Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack, $9.95
- PL Corner Punch, $7.95
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock, $6.95
- Crushed Curry Cardstock, $6.95
- Bermuda Bay Ink, $5.95
- PL Day to Day Stamp Set, $25.95
- Basic Black Ink, $5.95
- Something to Say Stamp Set (Wood, Clear), $29.95/$21.95
- PL Journaling Pens, $4.95
- Tombow Multipurpose Glue, $3.95
- PL Framelits, $24.95
- Plus my Big Shot, $99.95, Check my Shop Out for the Current Big Shot Promo