🙂 Well, this isn’t JUST for Texas fans, but I have a Texan cousin that I thought would appreciate this for her birthday this week! Thanks for checking back in for Day 2, or if you missed Day 1, look back at my archives!I hope you love it as much as I do! Please leave a comment or a like if you do!
This is a fun card to make ! Here’s the supply list!
- The Base, Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Background, Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Stamped using the circle from Work of Art (Wood, Clear) and Basic Black (stamped off once before stamping randomly around the edges)
- Wood background, Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Embossed using my Big Shot (ps, there is a great Big Shot Promo going on now, buy a big shot and get a free stamp/framelit bundle OR if you already have a Big Shot, get 15% off one of the bundles!) and the Wood Grain Embossing Folder
- Black mat, cut at 3 1/2″ x 2″
- White mat, cut at 3 3/8″ x 1 7/8″
- Stamped with Kick Up Your Heels! from Bootiful Occasions Stamp Set (Wood, Clear) in Staz On Ink
- Lightly watercolored with Aqua painters and Garden Green Ink
- The cow is just a clever use of the Owl Punch in Black and White Cardstock
- Small Oval punch for the mouth in Blushing Bride Cardstock
- Bird Punch of Garden Green Cardstock for the Grass/Leaves 🙂
And that’s it for this card! Please check back later today when I post my 2-page layout for the day! Happy Saturday! 🙂
Thanks! Pam! 🙂